Monday, January 29, 2007

My Second Invite

I received my interview invite for Chicago on the 24th, only a few hours after they started sending the inviations. So, I will take this as a good omen, and now need to set up a time with the alum.

On another note, I have not received anything from Wharton yet. Considering that it is now 10 days into thier interview cycle, with about 17 more to go, I am not yet worried, but certainly getting there. Since Wharton interviews about half of the applicant pool, getting an interview is not an achievement, but not getting one would certainly lead me to cast doubts on my chances of Harvard and Stanford. People will tell you that there is no correlation, but still....

On the non b-school front, the vacation is over and I am back in New York. Visiting home as usual was, awesome. I did not do much, besides spend some quality time with my parents, eat and sleep. As one of my friends puts it - Your only goal on your trip home is to put on a few pounds. He is right!

No comments: