Friday, October 27, 2006

A blog is born

This blog was born on the same day as me. Just 25 years later!

I would have put up a post yesterday, but drunken writing, while not as dangerous as drunken driving, can have some unfavorable consequences.

The purpose of this blog is to capture my thoughts. A year later, I want to look at my blog and know exactly what I was thinking today. My posts will be short, irregular, and sometimes may not make sense to anyone but me. It will be my diary, a public, but an anonymous one.

Plus, I am in the process of applying to business school, so all my creative juices are spent in writing about my achievements, leaderhip experiences and other things of such mundane nature. As a result, for the next couple of months, the blog may not feel much love.

Yesterday something happened worth putting down in my diary. For my b'day dinner I was taken to a nice Peking Duck restaurant by a very special person. If you haven't tried Peking Duck, you must. It is a rare delicacy. So the dinner was good, and when the fortune cookie was put on my table, I asked the special person if my fortune on my b'day would mean anything.

She just smiled and when I opened the fortune cookie, it read - "You will win success in whatever you adopt".

Watch the space!

No comments: