Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Great things about being at Home

There are tons, but these are the ones that came to mind right now....

1. Sitting in the backseat of the car and not concerned about where I am headed
2. Going everywhere without a penny in my pocket (mom and/or dad always flank me)
3. Opening the fridge and always finding something delicious to eat
4. Finishing your meal and not having to worry about who will take care of the dishes
5. Mom asking me what I want for breakfast an hour before I wake up so that it can be ready when I actually wake up
6. Never having to worry about e-mail/missed calls and who is at the door
7. Being constantly asked my mom and dad what do I want for each meal of the day
8. Talking to all my relatives (but for no longer than 5 minutes)
9. Seeing my dog
10. Chilling with my parents

1 comment:

Hilibilly said...

so is this a story from the US or India?? It sounds v v Indian:-)...I get *almost* the same treatment when I head home! Though that doesnt stop me from getting bored after 3 days